Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why I love being a MOM!

This morning while I was cleaning up breakfast I heard the boys laughing like crazy in the hallway. When I went to see what was so funny this is what I found.
Payton is wrapped up in his blanket and Cameron was attempting to crawl over him to go into their bedroom.

The end result is that Cameron didn't make it over Payton, at least on the first attempt.
Payton-1 Cameron-0

Attempt #2 left Cameron pinned in the corner laughing his head off.
Payton-2 Cameron-0 Attempt #3 Cameron went at a different angle and managed to wiggle past his brother.

This is just one of the many reasons I love being a mom and being able to stay at home with Payton and Cameron. I love to watch them play together and wrestle around. Cameron thinks it is the funnest thing to wrestle with Payton. He also loves it when Payton chases him around the apartment with his truck or tractor.

I love the sound of their laughter while they are playing together!

1 comment:

  1. That is too stinking cute! Your boys are gonna be some fun lovin little fellas.

    ReplyDelete