Friday, June 26, 2009

Two Long Weeks

It seems like it has been forever since I have been able to think straight enough to post anything. That would be because I have been taking care of sick boys for the past 2 weeks. It started with Nate getting the flu and missing work for a week! He is still trying to get over it, but at least he went to work this week. Then Payton got the same thing Nate did last weekend, but he seemed to get over it a lot faster. He was feeling better by Monday afternoon so we were excited. Then Wednesday morning he woke up and was miserable again. Nate had the morning off from work so he took him to the doctor while I stayed home with Cameron. Well, come to find out he has strep. He has decided he doesn't like the antibiotic, mostly because he has been taking medicine for over a week now, and so I have had to hold him down to take it. He is still pretty droopy today, but he is finally starting to get off the couch and move around. Hopefully this antibiotic does its job and he can get back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. HEY LADY!!! How are you!! I just found your blog and am so EXCITED about it!!! Anyway, I hope things are going well for you and your BEAUTIFUL family!!! PS I Can't believe you have 2 kids... it makes me feel so old!!

    ReplyDelete