Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

So we have been holding out as long as possible, but it is hard to hide now and we spilled the beans over Thanksgiving. Killpack #3 will join us in May. We are hoping for a girl, but we are super excited for either. It is quite cute because the boys didn't know and Payton came up to me and asked if I had a baby in my belly. I told him yes. He got a big smile on his face and said, "I want a sister." Then Cameron chimed in to say he also wants a sister. So there you have it.

7 comments:

  1. YAY!! I was wondering by the title... Congratulations guys, that is excited! Hope all is going smoothly so far and that you get to have some pink in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! Congrats Brynn! So exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been checking the blogs lately so I just saw this!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are sooo excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brynn, what a cute blog! and this is exciting news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I am really far behind on reading blogs, but I am trying to catch up. Sorry I am so late in telling you this....Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete